Complaint Review: Century Imaging Systems

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Century Imaging Systems
5482 Wilshire Blvd. #1506 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Century Imaging Systems Toner pirates tried impersonate our regular supplier, tried to get me to buy toner from them at a high price! Los Angeles California

A man ("John Clark") called me and mentioned my Panasonic copy machine and that they were sorry, they had forgotten to inform us of a price increase in toner. He graciously offered to let me have 2 at the old price ($349.00) and would I like them? I told him I could probably use one for now. (It did seem weird, because I had never gotten toner like this before.)

Then a woman ("Kathy") called and said she was faxing a confirmation for the purchase of the toner and all I had to do was sign on the X and fax it right back.

Once I saw the fax, I realized it was a scam, and I did not sign it. I did fax it back with a nasty note!

Admin Assistant
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Imaging-Systems/Los-Angeles-California-99218/Century-Imaging-Systems-Toner-pirates-tried-impersonate-our-regular-supplier-tried-to-get-428376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Imaging Systems