Complaint Review: Century Link

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Mesa Arizona
Century Link
PO Box 29040 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Century Link 3 Days and 5 calls. Not able to cancel phone service. Phoenix Arizona

Today is the 3rd day in a row that I have made calls to cancel my service with Century Link home phone service.

I am currently on hold for this third call.   Listening to please hold music and statements that we will be right with you.   I have my cell phone on the charger while on hold and have exhausted my battery and mophie while on hold.  After a two hour call I got disconnected.   At that point I called the same number and selected update/change service and was connected to a representative in less than 3 min (Representative name was Penelope) who then insisted that she transfer me to account cancellation department again.   Representative refused to transfer me to a manager and just sent me back down the rabbit hole.

I would never suggest that you use this provider for anything.   They have absolutely no understanding of customer service.   And are still billing me for a service that is substandard at best.

Avoid Century Link at all cost!!!!

Confused and Disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Link/Phoenix-Arizona-85038/Century-Link-3-Days-and-5-calls-Not-able-to-cancel-phone-service-Phoenix-Arizona-1132571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Link