Complaint Review: CenturyLink

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Broomfield Colorado United States of America
Denver, Colorado United States of America

CenturyLink Claiming we agreed to 3 year contract when we did not and now trying to charge a $300 early termination fee Denver, Colorado

I never agreed to a 3 year contract with this company and now they are saying I owe $300 for early termination. They have no written contract nor have a recording of me agreeing to anything. I plan to fight this all the way to court if I have to because is truly wrong. Stay clear of this company. Internet is slow, unreliable and customer service are flat out liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CenturyLink/Denver-Colorado-/CenturyLink-Claiming-we-agreed-to-3-year-contract-when-we-did-not-and-now-trying-to-charg-1018653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CenturyLink