drunk

• Reported By: Joe — henderson Nevada
Centurylink
Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Centurylink Sedgwick Centurylink damage to our property Las Vegas Nevada

Back on August of 2012 we complained to centurylink about there wires comming from a phone pole in the ally and hooked up to our roof edge this heavy cable wire was hanging very low to the ground we asked centurylink to remove there wire and equipment from our property as we are not centurylink customers many complaints over many months they sent there techs out and ripped out there wires and heavy cable that was hooked up to our roof and just left all scattered in our yard they pulled out our facia board from the roof damaging our roof we made many more complaints for them to repair there damage and remover there equipment from our yard this went back and forth for nearly over a year I threaten to file a criminal complaint against them if they do not removere there junk from my yard as it was a hazard and finally in August of 2013 centurylink sent out some *** that reinstalled there junk onto another part of my roof and after another 30 phone calls and complaints centurylink sent there tech out again they ripped out there equipment and also dilberetly damaged my roof nowravi g part of my roof and all there wires cable and nails etc all o et my yard with a new area on my roof compleat lay damaged and ripped apart I made many comaimts to century and was told by a century rep that they will take care of the damage they referred me the there ins co. Sedgwick I made a claim with them I was later contacted by there adjuster Alden Richmond and the claim was rejected he was very rude and arrogant I had asked him to get all the ticket complaints so that he could see the chain of events that had taken place he refused to I complained later to his supervisor and the same results nothing, this is criminal what they have done to us we do not use or have any centurylink accounts and our claim is for nearly 900. Of damaged to our property.  Ps. I googled Sedgwick and see that there are hundreds of complaints against these guys ???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurylink/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89015/Centurylink-Sedgwick-Centurylink-damage-to-our-property-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1090274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurylink