Complaint Review: CenturyLink

• Reported By: Lorraine — Vancouver Washington
CenturyLink
Vancouver, Washington USA

CenturyLink Support Techs are Incompetent Liars Vancouver Washington

CenturyLink has the worst technical support ever! After you finally reach a live person getting past their long menu, you don't get any help. The only thing their techs are good at is passing the buck and lying.

I was on the phone for an hour with a tech yesterday, and he disconnected the call when he put me on "hold." He must have needed a bathroom break, and called back 10 minutes later.  After he called back, I sat there for 18 minutes while he said absolutely nothing (I checked the timer on my phone). He couldn't fix my CenturyLink Webmail, and said that "he'd tortured me long enough," and would have someone call me later in the day. After he hung up, I got an email from CenturyLink confirming that I changed my email address with them.  I did no such thing! I called back, and got a recording that my ticket was closed. What a bold-faced liar, telling me someone would call me back.  When I tried to speak to someone again, a recording said they were "having technical difficulties and please call back later."  Looks like customers are limited to one call per day.

I called back the next day, and wasted another 45 minutes.  The rude chauvinist pig I talked to told me that HE would ask the questions, and I "was not allowed" to ask any. What "century" is he living in?  I believe women have a right to speak.

I can't stand this company! We live in a remote area and they're the only one that services our area, so we're stuck with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CenturyLink/Vancouver-Washington-98682/CenturyLink-Support-Techs-are-Incompetent-Liars-Vancouver-Washington-1117620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CenturyLink