Complaint Review: ceo@hitwebdesign.com, heritage web design

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Moundsville West Virginia United States of America
ceo@hitwebdesign.com, heritage web design
Provo, Utah United States of America

ceo@hitwebdesign.com, heritage web design Heritage Web Design HIT Web Design: Never hire them for your web design Provo, Utah

*Author of original report: Falsification

*Author of original report: Never hire Hit Web Design

*UPDATE Employee: Working With Customers

Dear All,

This happened with me.

- We signed a contract with HIT in december 2009 for making our shopping cart
- We signed a hosting buyout from them because we already have a hosting agreement with another company
- We were initially told that this website will take just 3-4 weeks max
- Our website was ready according to HIT in Feb 2010.
- We planned to launch the website on 28th Feb 2010.
- We asked them the instructions to port our website to our own servers. They kept dithering this till date. One of their technical supports told me that your website is made using zen-cart platform so go to their support and see the instructions. (We are not technical people and we were totally shocked)
- Thy sold me 2 softwares, SEO and SEarch Engine Publisher and I do not know whether it was ever installed.
- Their Account Manager never returned our call when we started facing the issues with lack of Technical support.
- Technical support will keep us on hold for 30 Minutes to 1 hr and then someone will pick up the call and would tell us that they will get back to us. No one ever got back to us.
- Their design team did such a shoddy work. They developed the design and forced it upon us because they do not have any creativity, we did not hear a single suggestion from them.
- Their sales guy who sold me this website never picked up my phone call.
- All the emails to their CEO were never replied...

I told them that if this website doesn't work on our servers then it is not working. They told me that website is working on their servers.

Actually they wanted me to host on their servers.

Our experience is frustrating to say the least. NEVER hire them for any web-design work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ceohitwebdesigncom-heritage-web-design/Provo-Utah-84604/ceohitwebdesigncom-heritage-web-design-Heritage-Web-Design-HIT-Web-Design-Never-hire-t-587538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ceo@hitwebdesign.com, heritage web design

AUTHOR: Aditya - (United States of America)

Their rebuttal is absolutely incorrect. I have proof of emails written to ceo@hitwebdesign.com.

ON top of doing a shoddy work they lie too.

Recently I asked them to refund the money so that I may re-develop this site through other people. This email I wrote to ceo@hitwebdesign.com with CC to garrett blackham garrettb@hitwebdesign.com.

Please check with your own employees before misleading other people on these forums.

Never hire Hit Web Design

AUTHOR: Aditya - (United States of America)

Their rebuttal is incorrect.

I wrote to CEO@hitwebdesign.com atleast 3 direct mails and I put them CC atleast 7 times. I have copies of all those emails.

Just 2 days ago I had written to ceo@hitwebdesign asking me refund of my payments to them totalling around $1100.

Not only they do not do their job but also falsify. This is more disgustful.

You not only did not fulfill the contract and on top of that did not give any support and on top of that falsify.

Working With Customers

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

Every email that comes to the CEO or QCA mail box is handled and responded to. I invite anyone who has a specific concern, and who is willing to work with me, to contact me through these email addresses.

It is in our best interest to work with customer. Often we go above and beyond what is fair to the company to satisfy a displeased client. If you have a specific complaint or concern, fel free to contact me at CEO or QCA @hitwebdesign.com.

Warmest Regards,