Complaint Review: cerberus extract

• Reported By: sgc3000 — British Columbia
cerberus extract
Internet Canada

Cerberus Extract Not responding to inquiries Internet

*Author of original report: Issue was resolved

I placed an order with Cerberus Extract.  It's been weeks.  I got a canned email that my order was received and to click a link for status.  Clicking the link displays a blank page.  No response to my followup email asking about the status of my order. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt (everyone get's busy) but since Ben was sooooo quick to accept my interac e-transfer payment (within an hour or so of sending it), I'd expect he should be just as quick to let me know what's up.  I've seen lots of comments on the net about how good Cerberus is.  Did you write those comments yourself Ben?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cerberus-extract/internet/Cerberus-Extract-Not-responding-to-inquiries-Internet-1053320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cerberus extract

Issue was resolved

AUTHOR: sgc3000 - ()

After I filed this report, I got an e-mail from the company.  Apparently there was a delivery snafu with my order and it was re-shipped.  I received the order today along with some extra items.

I think this company could do more to keep customers informed about their order status but in the end I did receive my order and I'm satisfied with the explanation.