Complaint Review: certegy check service

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: ben — Rancho cucamonha California
certegy check service
Ontario, California USA

certegy check service I went to Pet Smart to pick up my dog when we returned from vacation. I tried to pay the bill with my credit union check. But Certegy denied the transaction.Even though I had done so in the past. I called certegy to find out why and got a big runaround. At first I could not get any information other than the computer had denied the check. Great - computer again- as I pressed for a answer I was finalley told that the check number had been used before. This was a lie. I checked with the credit union and ascertined that check number had never cleared or had been input to their system/ Certegy denied my check for no reason other that the COMPUTER did it. and the lady could not tell me anything about it. This company is a rip off do not use any firm what uses Certegy for check verication because they don't verify anything. Ontario California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/certegy-check-service/Ontario-California/certegy-check-service-I-went-to-Pet-Smart-to-pick-up-my-dog-when-we-returned-from-vacatio-1069141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on certegy check service