Complaint Review: certegy

certegy
P.O. Box 30046 Tampa, Florida United States of America

certegy CERTEGY HAS A BUNCH OF LIES BEHIND THERE CLAM Tampa , Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Open a bank account

Last night I tried to cash my payroll from my employer whom I have worked for about 15 years.   Since I do not have a bank account I took it like I normally do to Walmart. I was informed that my check could  not be cashed under a reason 2 generated by a computer with no manual override.   What is up with that?    Certegy cannot explain anything to me about it or why it is happening.  I have gotten a few thousand apologies but alot of good that does when I got no money.  I have bills and stuff I need to pay. I need action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2010 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/certegy/Tampa-Florida-33630/certegy-CERTEGY-HAS-A-BUNCH-OF-LIES-BEHIND-THERE-CLAM-Tampa-Florida-668255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on certegy

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Open a bank account

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

Why not open an account with a bank or a credit union?  I would suggest a local credit union; they are usually friendlier and often have no minimum balance requirement or fees.  There are a number of credit unions in your area, and many of them have free no-minimum-balance checking accounts.