Complaint Review: certified financial protection group

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2010

• Reported By: maya — U.S.A.
certified financial protection group
temecula,CA TEMECULA, California United States of America

certified financial protection group My transaction to this company on 2009 was cancelled and stopped but I hope the federal trade commission can help me get back my money or investigate this company taking money from homeowners who str TEMECULA, California

My transaction with your company has been cancelled or stopped by me and requested refund but no money has been returned to me. Loan modification must be free and charging me  $2700.00 for doing so is already too much . Fellow victims you can inform the federal trade commission about a certain bussiness  practice like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/certified-financial-protection-group/TEMECULA-California-/certified-financial-protection-group-My-transaction-to-this-company-on-2009-was-cancelle-648396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on certified financial protection group