Complaint Review: certified mortgage audit, llc

• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: lisa — Manchester New Hampshire
certified mortgage audit, llc
100 bennett ave suite 4h new york, New York USA

certified mortgage audit, llc performed a certified mortgage audit in order to stop foreclosure on my home from bank of america, advised me that they would also do all paperwork for my modification and had me pay 2000.00 for an atty to represent me in my modification and lawsuit if necessary against the bank. The foreclosure went through, my house was auctioned off and we were evicted. I never had any contact from the atty whatsoever whose name is Bradley Teplitsky from Tn. I have been unable to reach the auditors or the atty to receive my money back, in which I have signed documents stating that if the house was foreclosed on that I would receive a full refund.. new york New York

I was led to beleive that Bank of America had a TILA Violation in my mortgage papers and that my house would not be foreclosed on due to that violation.  The auditors advised my husband and I that we had practically won the lottery and that the bank would have to modify my loan due to the violation.  They made us pay 2000.oo to their atty which was Bradley Teplitsky of TN.. We never heard from the atty after the foreclosure took place.  The auditors claimed that they tried to get our loan modified and the bank refused.  This was all after I tried for a  modification over 10 times with the bank..  We have been unable to locate the audit company or the atty to receive our refund.  My papers from them state that if the foreclosure occured that we would get a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/certified-mortgage-audit-llc/new-york-New-York-10033/certified-mortgage-audit-llc-performed-a-certified-mortgage-audit-in-order-to-stop-fore-1049519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on certified mortgage audit, llc