Complaint Review: Certified Purebred Database

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie — Price Utah
Certified Purebred Database
Tampa, Florida USA

Certified Purebred Database I sent my dogs papers to be put in my name in October 2013. It is April 2014 and I still have not received her papers yet. Tampa Florida

I sent my dogs papers in to be put in my name in October 2013. It is now April 2014 and I still have not received them. I paid the $15.00 and my check has cleared the bank.

You are not able to call them cause they have no telephone number and I can't even find your web site to contact them at all.  So this is just not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Purebred-Database/Tampa-Florida-33674/Certified-Purebred-Database-I-sent-my-dogs-papers-to-be-put-in-my-name-in-October-2013-1137846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Purebred Database