Complaint Review: Certified Tire And Service Center

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Indefatigable — Long Beach California
Certified Tire And Service Center
3800 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA, 90807 Long Beach, California USA

Certified Tire And Service Center Lousy customer service refuses to explain anything just tell you to initial here and sign there! Long Beach California

I went to Certified Tire and Service Center to get an oil change. I should have left the premises after waiting 10 minutes before the guy called the manager to come and help me. The manager came out the office with a "I don't want to be bothered attitude". The phone rang and he stop servicing me to answer the phone. He then left me and several other customers to go take the call in his office.

After, several minutes he returned and asked me what did I want. I told him I had an appointment for an oil change. The manager Nick asked if I wanted my tires rotated, I told him that was included in the oil change special I received by email.

Nick asked what if they needed balancing, I said I don't know. He then pushed a invoice in my face and said initial here and sign there without explaining anything. I signed and initial the paper and I was given a invoice that said $16 and change.

I sat down and five or so minutes later I returned to the service desk. I asked another employee because Nick had left "they will not do anything other than the oil change without asking me" the employee assured me that the technition would come in and discuss the situation before doing anything other than the oil change.

After, 35 minutes the technition came in and asked where was the wheel key, I told him in the glove box. Then, 20 minutes later Nick the manager called me to the desk showing me a paper that had 7 or 8 things my car supposely needed including wiper blades and he asked if I was going to take care of any of these problems today. I said no, and asked what did that have to do with my oil change. I returned to the waiting room.

Twenty minutes later, I was told that my car was ready. Nick told me that it was $57 and change and I asked for what, he told me to have the oil change and my tires balanced. I told him I did not authorize my tires to be balanced. He said I did. I asked when, he showed me the invoice that's what you initialed for. I told him I did not, that I initial where he told me too. I then said you did not explain that when you had me initial the paper, I thought it was required to have the oil change done. I looked at the other employee and I said " I asked you would they do anything to my car without asking me and you assured me no" he looked to the ground and left the room.

I told Nick that is dealing are dishonorable and that I will not be back.  Nick said that his store has won awards in customer service, I said "I don't know how because you are a bully and I feel very threathen by the way you are speaking to me". I paid the bill and asked for the coroprate number, he refused to give it to me. He told me to call the customer service hotline on the bottom of the invoice. The number is not in service. I call the number and the not in service recording came up.

The next morning I called the corporate office. I was told someone would get back with me, nothing. Three weeks later I contact the corporate office again, this time I received a message that my complaint was written off because I initial for the service. The customer service rep said I should be more careful about what I sign for.

This company is so dense in a world where social media rules, a dissatisfied customer can cost them millions. They have absolutely "NO" customer service!!! I see why Nick is the way he is because the corporate backs his bully ways. Unfortunately, they believe that once they have ripped you off that they will never need your business again because of the old adage "a sucker is born every minute", so they don't need return customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Tire-And-Service-Center/Long-Beach-California-90807/Certified-Tire-And-Service-Center-Lousy-customer-service-refuses-to-explain-anything-just-1099591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Tire And Service Center