Complaint Review: certify zoom

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: kenney — Atlanta Georgia
certify zoom
Internet USA

This site sends puts up ad's on job classified sites looking for customer service reps and other employment though other companies such as spentre, inc. so that you can purchase a backgrounf certificate though their website!!!

what happened to me is i applied to a customer service position and received this email:

"I took some time to review your application and I feel you may be a good candidate for our open position.

With that in mind, I'd love to bring you in sometime next week for a formal interview with the hiring manager. We have fairly open time slot availability, so please let us know what day and time would work best for you. We'd be looking at Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 6 PM.

Prior to the interview, we'd need to have a copy of the following documents sent to our auditing team at auditing@spentre.com, which will be used in the hiring managers consideration.

- Copy of your resume and any other credentials you wish to provide for consideration.
- Copy of your background certification (Required for client data handling, if you do not have one currently I'd suggest CertifyZoom, [ https://certifyzoom.com/verify ] whom are fairly quick and reasonable based on the experience of some of our new hires.)

If we were to bring you on as part of the team, we would be doing the necessary paperwork immediately, in order to get formalities out of the way. This would include our employment contract, W-4 and enrollment in our employee benefits plan.

Please let us know what day and time would work best for you, and I'll work on scheduling it with the hiring manager.

Thank you for your interest!

Kind Regards,
Andrea Villegas
HR Associate
Spentre, Inc."

GUESS WHAT I did purchase the certificate, which cam back clear! Once i sent my certificate and resume to audit department I never received any responses to my email!! this is a SCAM!! ANY JOB ASKING FOR YOU TO GO TO THIS SITE FOR CERTIFICATION IS A SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/certify-zoom-/internet/certify-zoom-SCAM-SITE-ALONG-WITH-SPENTRE-INC-AND-ALL-OTHER-EMPLOYMENT-OFFERSnbsp-Inte-1093567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on certify zoom