Complaint Review: Certiport, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Julia — laramie Wyoming
Certiport, Inc.
Certiport Plaza, 1276 South 820 East, Suite 200 American Fork,, Utah USA

Certiport, Inc. www.measureup.com, www.certiport.com, www.certiport.org Ripoff exam study guide American Fork Utah

Hello, I write this letter and hope that you can help me. I purchased a study guide from www.Measureup.com for a Microsoft exam. The exam name is 70-410. I purchase it because they says on the website: You will get better, fast, strong for the test. Before I purchase I had asked them if I didn't pass the exam can I get the refund. They send a link to me. The link said if you didn't pass twice , the refund will be processed. I think if I didn't pass it will be my problem of didn't study hard.

so I go ahead purchased it. After I get 70-410 questions I studied very hard and I did all kind practices to made sure that I can take test with no problem. I went to testing center at Prometric center in CO. on May,5.2014. When I start the test I was socking because the study questions are total different then actual exam questions. I didn't pass the test. so I get back to Measureup customer service to the manager and ask for the refund.

They argued that I need to take another test to get fail then they will give me $79 back. they said this is their policy. what is the gimmick? to take a test I have to pay another $150. what are they thinking? they provided wrong exam questions and want me fail twice. this wasn't my fault , this is the problem that they sale a fake exam questions.  this is because they provided wrong exam questions. I hope you can help me to get my $79 back. I hope you can help me . Thanks, Julia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certiport-Inc/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Certiport-Inc-wwwmeasureupcom-wwwcertiportcom-wwwcertiportorg-Ripoff-exam-study-1144414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certiport, Inc.