Complaint Review: CFA-TICA Cat Breeders Leaving Cat Fancy

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: CFA Cattery Reviews — Alliance Ohio USA
CFA-TICA Cat Breeders Leaving Cat Fancy
Texas & Ohio Alliance, Ohio United States of America

CFA-TICA Cat Breeders Leaving Cat Fancy Why CFA & TICA cat breeders leaving the cat fancy ,one of the reasons, Alliance, Ohio

*Author of original report: Another entry from another cat breeder

Written By CFA/TICA registered cat breeders.
The names have been removed

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm (PDT)

I hope you reconsider leaving CFA. You have allot to give to CFA besides having nice cats. You have given allot to this region and we need that help. This region may not show you, but trust me we need you.  You have supported CFA,
Clubs and other exhibitors with the cats you and -- show. You like showing  other breeds and that's what I like to see and how you love them. To give it up please think twice. We will miss you to much.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 pm (PDT
 I happen to know there are many friendly and sweet people in CFA and in -- --- Cat Club we work hard to be friendly and make exhibitors and spectators feel welcome and cared about. I'm very sorry --- you had such a BAD EXPERIENCE. I don't now where you  live or what show you went to but you should give CFA one more try and come to our --- --- Cat Club show in January in --- Ca and see if we can change your mind.  We are not all mean and nasty.  Some of us are nice and just about the nicest people you  could meet. We won't people to have a Smile on their face when they leave our shows and say what a great time they had and that  they can't wait to come to another --- --- show. What do you say? One more try????

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm (PDT)

This is why I want out.. People are so nasty in the cat fancy. This is why, all I was trying to do is sell or place
my cats because I'm getting out of breeding,  this person is poison to the breeders of hybrids. Nasty. I have lost my --- this year, my ---- this year and dear friend that was like a son to me this year and my --- is living with my husband and myself. I need to place or sell my  cats because of life's crazy turns. I'm trying to do the right thing and get them all good homes and then I get this back... What a a shame that the cat fancy is like this. I have grown up more this year and have different outlook on life. I hope one day he will too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFA-TICA-Cat-Breeders-Leaving-Cat-Fancy/Alliance-Ohio-/CFA-TICA-Cat-Breeders-Leaving-Cat-Fancy-Why-CFA-TICA-cat-breeders-leaving-the-cat-fancy-948477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFA-TICA Cat Breeders Leaving Cat Fancy

Another entry from another cat breeder

AUTHOR: CFA Cattery Reviews - (USA)

But, truth of the matter is that unfortunatly there are exhibitors that are nasty and mean....
not very many of them, but if a person has been at this a while, you know who
they are... as true colors always "shine" through.