• Report: #1120160

CG3 Audio
Jonesboro, Arkansas USA

CG3 Audio x Jaidon Con Artist, Untrustworthy, Liar, Fraud Gary Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Good business partners are hard to find

Jaidon of CG3 Audio hired me to become his business manager in exchange for 20% equity in his company. I was in charge of the distribution of his products and overseeing the day to day. I created partnerships and bult relationships with all of the top sites and their owners (www.ProducerLoops.com, www.BigFishAudio.com, www.p5audio.com, www.BigCitiLoops.com, www.MVPLoops.com, and more), verified him on twitter, and helped with designing product images, writing descriptions, and uploading products to sites. Our contract was for three months, December thru February, with an option to renew based on performance. The overall idea was for me to increase his revenue over a three month period.

Jaidon did not pay December & January commissions. He also witheld payments from producers signed with the company, and lied to one stating that most of the transcations were charged back. [continued below]....

Additionally, he owes me thousands of dollars from various freelance projects. He was suppose to pay me for those on January 30. He lied and said his Paypal account was under investigation and that he was unable to login for the past three days, etc. I called paypal myself and asked about his account and they said there were no limitations and went over his most recent transactions.

In total, he owes me the following:

December Commissions

January Commissions

$700 loan

$500 for a security deposit I put down on his rental house

$1,113.62 from busisiness venture in 2014

$1,182.16 from business venture in early 2013

Few hundred dollars from various investments and side projects.

Also, Jaidon screwed over a producer I linked him with in 2012 for several thousand dollars.

When I confronted Jaidon about his Paypal account, he started acting strange and said he would call me the next day. He did and at first apologized for lying, but when asked about December and January commissions, he said "I've been meaning to talk to you about that."  Long story short: He doesn't think I lived up to my end of the bargin and said he is not going to pay me. If that was the case, he should have terminiated the agreement after December. Not say "I've been meaning to speak with you about that" at the end of January when I bring it up. -- He proceeded to personally attack me, my friends, my religion, my character, my integrity, and indirectly defamed me with a number of tweets. He has admitted a number of times that he owes me the said amount, above, but has made it clear that he is not going to pay until a court tells him to.

I advise anyone considering to conduct business with him not to. I have known him for over 8 years, and am one of his cloest friends who have him helped personally, financially, abd with his business. I've seen how he cons people and if he defrauds me, I am confident he will do the same to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CG3-Audio/Jonesboro-Arkansas-72404/CG3-Audio-x-Jaidon-Con-Artist-Untrustworthy-Liar-Fraud-Gary-Indiana-1120160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CG3 Audio

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Good business partners are hard to find

I hate to hear your story. I am sorry you got burned. It has happened to me too. I am currently looking for a business manager in the same business line as CG3 Audio. I have all the knowledge of producing the products. However, I lack the marketing and promotion skills to get my products all the way out there.

After reading your post I wish we could have done business. I sure believe in doing good business and keeping everything upfront. You really helped to build his brand up. Some people just not thankful and grateful I guess.