Complaint Review: cgs auction realty

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: alex — fort wayne Indiana United States of America
cgs auction realty
7923 lima rd fort wayne, Indiana United States of America

cgs auction realty greg shediack lied and cheated out of my money ripoff and fraud fort wayne, Indiana

*Author of original report: Greg Shediack

*Consumer Comment: Clarification about Greg and CGS

*Author of original report: This is a bogus report

*Consumer Comment: Greg Shediack

owner Greg Shediack violated verble and written agreement to sell the furniture consign for sale at the  price agree to and committed fraud.I stopped at cgs auction to get info on costs to sell my new furniture at Greg Shediack auction.He inform me that the cost would be 20% of what it sold for and that he would not sell it for less than the price I had placed on the new furniture.

he had the furniture picked up.at that time they were given an invoice with list of items and the price set for sell. A week later he showed up with furniture he did not sell with one set without the shelving unit.I got a cheak in the mail for the two units he did sell.he sold them for $144.00 will below what was set price for sell plus the shelving unit that cost $100.00 to replace.

I stop at his store to question him on why he sold the furniture below cost?he told me that we did not have any type of agreement and that he could sell it for what ever price he could get.and that he did not have the shelving unit and did not know what happen to it.I informed Greg Shediack that he needed to pay me $285.00 for the short sell and $100.00 for the shelving unit.He said he was not going to pay for anything.

I have been lied to and cheated out of my money he is a very dishonest  and poor businessman and no one should have anything to do with him.The units he sold were solid oak and hardwood with retail value of over $950.00 I have been told that he sell items for more and tell his customers he got a lot less.This is fraud and he is a thief

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cgs-auction-realty/fort-wayne-Indiana-46818/cgs-auction-realty-greg-shediack-lied-and-cheated-out-of-my-money-ripoff-and-fraud-fort-wa-872490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cgs auction realty

Greg Shediack

AUTHOR: alex shiriaev - (United States of America)

This is just another Greg Shediack rebuttal that he or someone he put up to to post.If he was so honest I would not of file a report on him and his business.I have a written agreement that he would not sell my furniture below set price.That is the facts not some made up story.

Clarification about Greg and CGS

AUTHOR: KMoore - (United States of America)

Greg started CGS a couple of years ago, but he has been in the auction business in the Fort Wayne area for many, many years.  It is also true he has a good reputation as being honest and fair.  I've always known Greg to be very friendly and easy to deal with.

I have done business with Greg as both a buyer and seller at CGS and at other auction houses where he worked for many years.  I have never known him to take new items on consignment to sell at a guaranteed price.  He sells items at auction with no reserve to the highest bidder.

If an item doesn't sell or doesn't bring as much money as the owner wants, that does not mean the auctioneer ripped anyone off.  Bidders control the final price, not the auction house.  That's just how the auction business works.

This is a bogus report

AUTHOR: alex shiriaev - (United States of America)

How could he had done bussness with CGS AUCTIONS for 20 years.it was incorporated Oct 2011 and started up Jan 2011.not accredited by bbb.This bogus report is  good b.s put up by you know who.no truth to it at all.

Greg Shediack

AUTHOR: KennyTaylor07 - (United States of America)

I have been doing business with Mr. Shediack for over 20 years. He has Always been more than honest with myself and my family members. When My father died I was left with an entire estate to sell,Mr.Shediack was very compassionate and helpful during these difficult times,  Greg and his employees picked up our items with care as if it was his own.Some items were sold for less than we discussed, But more importantly the majority of my items were sold for more than we had origanly planned, but we discussed this as a possibility!! Mr.Shediack worked very hard to get me the most money possible.I have continued to use his services with out one bad experience!  Mr. Shediack is a man with incredible inegrity and Professionalism. I would and have recommended his services to family and friends alike.