Complaint Review: chablis inn napa ca

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: nursestuffy — kelseyville California
chablis inn napa ca
3360 solano ave napa ca napa, California United States of America

chablis inn napa ca charged me for a room i did not get napa, California

I had booked a room through hotels.com for april the 9th, because I was scheduled to have neck
surgery at a nearby hospital the following morning. I paid the $5.00 reservation fee, and thought that I;d agreed to only the five dollar fee in the event that I was unable to use the room. As my luck would have it, I was rear-ended by an old lady my car was totaled and I ended up with a bad case of whiplash and intense pain, which in turn forced the cancellation of my scheduled surgery for april 10th.

As I was in dire pain, bedrest and unable to hardly speak, I guess I assumed that since I never checked into the Chablis Inn, that my five bucks would be gone and thats that. When I called to inform Mr Chblis Inn guy about my situation, he informed me that I had already been charged $68.39 for not giving a 72 hour cancellation notice, even with my circumstances, and he had absolutely no intent of giving my "Dumb American Ass" any refund at all, and I was at fault for not using the room. Not to mention, my card was charged over 24 hours BEFORE  I was due to arrive at the motel!! Of course, no one could help me...so I just tossed $68++ dollars into some heartless rip off hotel manager

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chablis-inn-napa-ca/napa-California-/chablis-inn-napa-ca-charged-me-for-a-room-i-did-not-get-napa-California-1042570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chablis inn napa ca