Complaint Review: Chad Harp

Chad Harp
9691 Donner Springs Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Chad Harp Chad T Harp Deadbeat dad Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Response to Sara

*General Comment: i would like to know

*Author of original report: This matter has been resolved

Chad Harp, 34, (Las Vegas Montana) is a student at UNLV. He lied about being married. After the truth came out and craziness went down I ended our affair and blocked all contact. Afterwards I found out I was pregnant. I contacted him to let him know but typical, he has disappeared. I have no desire to have this loser in my life or my childs. I just want to warn other women that this man is a pathological liar to the point that it is scary how easily he lies and was able to maintain a double life. He is not to be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Harp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Chad-Harp-Chad-T-Harp-Deadbeat-dad-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1045095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Harp

Response to Sara

AUTHOR: ToSara - ()

Whoever this is I think you should ask Chad, but understand he is a liar who has no sense of ethics, so his version of cheating may be very different from yours. I have caught him in a number of lies and have learned he is dishonest and untrustworthy and incapable of telling the truth until confronted with evidence.

#2 General Comment

i would like to know

AUTHOR: sara - ()

is chad harp still cheating

This matter has been resolved

AUTHOR: Vegaschica - ()

As the author of this post, I am writing to address the statements I made. While revealing thr truth was initially important, the author realizes the both short and long term consequences of revealing personal information to the world. Everyone makes a mistake and has errors in judgement. On my part, posting personal and private details about the subject's life was one. On Chad's part he also made several mistakes but he is human and flawed. Because this post cannot ever be removed, I hope those who read this ststement recognize that Chad should not be forever judged for a past mistake. People grow and they change. Everyone deserves a second chance and the opportunity to make things right and I honestly believe Chad Harp is on that path or I would not be writing this.

Jew