Complaint Review: chad williamson

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: pathfinder — downingtown Pennsylvania
chad williamson
107 magnolia tifton , Georgia USA

chad williamson elite trailers internet scam artist tifton Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Please reach out to me!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This seems different than I recall....

*Author of original report: more on elite trailers /chad williamson

elite trailers / chad williamson

just a warning to all .i ordered a custom trailer from elite trailers  chad williamson .i paid half down by paypal .i spoke with chad and was assured my trailer would be ready on march 3rd 2014 .i also told him i would be there to pick it up that day .i called him on march 2nd and he asked me to meet him at his office which has no signs or anything identifying it as elite trailers(the picture on his website is photoshopped) .when we met (after me driving 16 hrs from my home) he acted like everything was ready to go. but it was sunday so we couldnt pick the trailer up til monday .he told me how good it looked .i went to a motel and he told me he would have the trailer at the office by 10 am on monday .i was at his office monday morning when he left to drive the 30 miles to pick the trailer up. he said he would be back in an hour or two that was 0930.at 330 he showed up with a plain trailer 4feet short of what i ordered wrong color none of the custom work done .he gave me a big sob story that something went wrong with the order and the trailer would not be ready for 4 or 5 days .and that he would put me up in a motel til it was ready .i told him i would just take the trailer he brought at a super reduced price if he didnt have my deposit money or i would call the sheriff .i didnt get the trailer i wanted but got a nice one very cheap. he is a liar and theif .and i guess he didnt think i would show up on his door step.the only time chad isnt lying to you is when his lips are'nt moving

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chad-williamson-/tifton-Georgia/chad-williamson-elite-trailers-internet-scam-artist-tifton-Georgia-1131522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chad williamson

Please reach out to me!!

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

I filed a sililar report here:

My email is at the bottom. There is an officer/detective in Tipton that suggests everyone file a report NOW while Chad is being held in jail. I would like to rally as may legit people together to help get justice and see that this doesn't happen again. My email is at the bottom of my report.

Thanks!!

Chris

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This seems different than I recall....

AUTHOR: ELITE TRAILERS, INC. - ()

I encourage you to state your name here as I have done-  It seems that you would want everyone to know who you?  Keep in mind that the only reason I am writing this is because I can't sit back and watch as people stretch the truth for whatever reason in an effort to make me or my company look bad...  I am pretty sure I know who this is and if I recall right yes you are correct in the fact that the trailer was not complete but the truth is that it was going to be 2-3 days, not 4-5 days..

I showed you a trailer similar to the one you ordered and offered it to you at an un real price.  I told you NOT to take the trailer if you werent sure of it.  I also told you that if it helped you out that we would deliver your trailer free of charge because of the delay on our part.

You accepted the trailer- The same trailer that was being photographed at the same time we were having this conversation mind you.. One of the parts I am confused about is were you said something about calling the sheriff or what not??  This I dont remember.

What I remember is just what I said here and should there be ANY other descepencies I do have and did have at the time a full video surviellance system inside and out complete with audio That I go back to and review should anybody doubt me.  I guess in short if you aren't happy with the trailer you should not have accepted it and left with it.  If you don't like it bring it back??

more on elite trailers /chad williamson

AUTHOR: pathfinder - ()

Just a side note to my report. If you call tifton police dept. they will tell you their is no info or listing for elite trailers in tifton ga .when i asked about chad williamson i was told they have had complaints of people being scammed by chad williamson.but if i made a deal with him over the internet then i would  have to file a report with my local authorities .