- Report: #1097903
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CHAMPION MEDIA WORLDWIDE
CHAMPION MEDIA WORLDWIDE4408 Windsor Ct Loves Park, Loves Park, IL 61111 Loves Park, Illinois USA
CHAMPION MEDIA WORLDWIDE ROBERT SMITH REVIEWS FEEDBACK Total Scam Artists Loves Park Illinois
*Author of original report: Robert Smith & Associates Reviews and Feedback
*Author of original report: BEWARE, FAKE RESPONSE, TOTAL LIES, SCAM ARTIST
*General Comment: Recently Contacted
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I had a good experience
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
POTENTIAL CLIENTS BEWARE:
- Once you are an official, paid client, they pretend to leave a message for someone else, spoofs the inbound number and uses an answering service (or that's what the person answering claims) as a callback. These messages are typically designed to lure you into giving them more money.
- Contacted some of his "testimonials" and they all said they were offered free pubicity services in exchange for providing testimonials. I asked them if they got any good results, and two of them said they hired multiple PR/marketing firms at the same time and as such, they don't know which firm produced the desirable results they recieved.
- Their website is as of today, and has been for the past 3 years, looking like a 3rd grader designed it.
- His client agreement clearly states the contract only has legal validity in the courts of the state of Illinois; probably because he knows that 99 percent of his victims won't fly all the way there to recover only $600.
- He has changed business addresses every two-three years and will probably continue to do so.
- Provides fake references through free public email accounts (ie. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) which he creates and responds to himself.
- They operate like a major PR firm but it is really a 1-man scam artist who occassionally hires unsuspecting interns as foot solders to do his dirty work.
- He leaves you hanging and apparently doesn't care about making real connections or establishing quality customer relationships. The "publicity" clients they supposedly represent are demanding answers for failure to uphold agreements.
- Please help me retrieve the $14,000+ this con-man stole from me by adding to this thread and filing a report with SEC, FTC, IC3, and the FBI.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS. I REALLY HOPE THIS GUY IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM ON AMERICAN GREED SOON.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHAMPION-MEDIA-WORLDWIDE/Loves-Park-Illinois-61111/CHAMPION-MEDIA-WORLDWIDE-ROBERT-SMITH-REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-Total-Scam-Artists-Loves-Park-Illi-1097903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.