Complaint Review: Champion Mortgage - Lansing, MI

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: John — Redford Township Michigan
Champion Mortgage - Lansing, MI
P.O. Box 40724 Lansing, Michigan USA

Champion Mortgage - Lansing, MI Company has problems verifying customer information. Lansing Michigan

These people have a problem verifying information they request.  They offer a FAX system but it doesn't work because they never look at their FAX machine.

I don't like getting threatening letters from them complaining they have not received information from me one month after I already sent it.

I get very angry when I follow instructions provided by incompetent people that have no intention of honoring my efforts.

I will drop everything, keep telephoning them until I get a written confirmation from them that they have received what they requested.  So far, no one picks up the phone.  If this lousy company had not been dumped on me by the previous one we did business with, I'd run away from them as fast as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Champion-Mortgage-Lansing-MI/Lansing-Michigan-48901-7924/Champion-Mortgage-Lansing-MI-Company-has-problems-verifying-customer-information-Lans-1136506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Champion Mortgage - Lansing, MI