Complaint Review: CHAMPION MORTGAGE

• Reported By: Baltimore, MD review — Baltimore Maryland
CHAMPION MORTGAGE
PO Box 91322 , Seattle, Washington USA

CHAMPION MORTGAGE INCOMPETENT, AND IGNORANT REPRESENTATIVES Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: Lien holders do not own the home and can't sell it

These people are incompetent and rude ! I am a first time home buyer who sought information reguarding a pre-foreclosed home. The proprety records stated that CHAMPION MORTGAGE had assuemnd the responsibility of the home, and gave out the contact information to CHAMPION MORTGAGE in order to proceed with a sale. So, I called the toll free hotline to get some more information. I was passed back and forth to different people, not ONE of whom knew anything !! I simply wanted to find more information on buying up the loan, since they own the property !

Finally, I was put in touch with an individual who asked for the address of the property. Upon giving her the address, I waited about 30 seconds and she plainly replied that she "could not give me any information about the proeprty". Her attitude was that she was REFUSING to give me information about the home, instead of not being ABLE to. She told me a few times that she will not tell me anything !!   I replied that CHAMPION MORTGAGE assuems the responsibility of the home since they issued the loan, and urged her that this company must know somethign about it !  She said that CHAMPION MORTGAGE does NOT own the loan in order to get rid of my phone call !!  The property records clearly state that this company DID own it.  She simply and plainly kept replyign that

So, I googled around for management names and emails. I called an individual and left a message on her machine. I todl her I had been hung up on by the representatives and that I simply need help finding information about this property urgently. I NEVER got a phone call back !!   she just can NOT give me any information. Then she HUNG UP on me.

Not only does this MORTGAGE COMPANY not know who to hand the phone to with this affair, but they don't even know they OWN a piece of property !! And they are IGNORANAT and RUDe to the home BUYER who wants to give them money for it !! Afterall, that would be the purpose of a mortgage company!!!  NO ONE knew what to do with my phone call in any way, and then they just lied to get rid of me... then hung up on me.  Soudns like an incompetent, untrustworthy company. DO NOT trust this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHAMPION-MORTGAGE/Seattle-Washington-98111-9422/CHAMPION-MORTGAGE-INCOMPETENT-AND-IGNORANT-REPRESENTATIVES-Seattle-Washington-1081142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHAMPION MORTGAGE

Lien holders do not own the home and can't sell it

AUTHOR: TheTruth - ()

People go up to the door of a vacant home and read the small paper that tells the name of a company that is maintaining a home.  These notes simply tell who is maintaining the home, not the Owner.

Only an owner can sell a home.

Mortgage companies maintain a property when it is on the path to foreclose. But since it has not been foreclosed on they can not discuss selling the home. Once the judge grants the motion to foreclose and the home goes to auction and the mortgage holder places the highest bid and wins the bid, then and only then can they now sell a home the officially own.

People try to end run the system, unfortunatly mortgage companies have to follow the law. If Joe first time homeowner wants to buy a home in foreclosure show up on the court house steps and out bid the rest of the field... This is the American way.