Complaint Review: chancellors learning systems inc

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: shawn — Foreston Minnesota United States of America
chancellors learning systems inc
10029 East 126th Street, Suite B Fishers, Indiana Internet United States of America

chancellors learning systems inc This company after 7 yr is garnishing my wages I recieved 1 book gave them 250.00 for that month called wrote and cancelled within 30 days sent the book back Now they have a law firm who took me to co , Internet

This company Chancellor learning sytems signed me up for RN mobility program contacted me through email,,, I recieved 1 book gave them 250.00 then returned the book and tape wrote them and called to cancel,, now 7 yr later they hired an attorney to take me to court to repay 3000.00 now is up to 5000.00 and are garnishing my wages at 25%! I only work part time as a nurse, on my own. They are not a reliable company !!!!! Do Not sign with them!!!!
Shawn
MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chancellors-learning-systems-inc/internet/chancellors-learning-systems-inc-This-company-after-7-yr-is-garnishing-my-wages-I-recieve-911510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chancellors learning systems inc