Complaint Review: chandler police dept

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: jim — casagrande Arizona
chandler police dept
250 east chicago street chandler, Arizona United States of America

chandler police dept entering my house when not at home chandler, Arizona

*Author of original report: Chandler pigs still entering into house of casagrande when not at home

*Author of original report: chandler police entering when not at home

Well this all started back in 2008. The wife and i started missing stuff in the house. she was blaming me then i was blaming her. so as the one week went pass. i noticed right away there were lot of unmark police cars every where we go. but the wife didnt notice at all. So the things that would dissappear in the house all of a sudden a month later they would appear back in the house. S o this has been going on until now. we have called the police dept too ask them if they are following us they said no. They said why would we take your car in too a garage too see if we have a tracking system on your car. i told him thats all dome by satelite now those were the old days when they did that. So as of the last 4 years we have the cops there detectives are entering our house when not at home. I have installed security cameras house alarm and even put a combination lock on the security door and also put2 different garage door openers in too see if that would help and it didnt . They have done lots of damage too our house. We just put a new kitchen in like we put tile in the kitchen. They have all ready ruined that. That marked it up with a diamond cutter to make scratches into the tile. we installed new microwave the scratched that all up.. we remodel a bathroom recently the scratched the toilet seat up and also put hole in the fiberglass bathroom shower.  We have three small one day we come all three dogs were locked up into the bedroom. .i wrote letters too the mayor of chandler. i didnt gey no response at all. I even wrote a leeter too tom horne the states general attornys office. nothings there either. Do u remember the cop movies they always said in them we will do what ever it takes to get the job done and u no today i beleive everything they say in those movies. every police dept has corruption abd have bad cops. One more thing the show that they advertise the most americas wanted. They should avertise how corrupted the police dept are all over in the usa. I hope justice can come to these bad cops that r entering onto my house an destroying it. I beleive in god. one  day they will get there turn. i do beleive this kind of attitude from police dept happens all over the usa. They have the technology to do so. i em just a one man. but anyway i wanted to share this too the world and hopfully somthing will come good from it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chandler-police-dept/chandler-Arizona-85225/chandler-police-dept-entering-my-house-when-not-at-home-chandler-Arizona-1044734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chandler police dept

Chandler pigs still entering into house of casagrande when not at home

AUTHOR: jim - ()

AS of still today we always have several things going on our house daily and evening too. We put new tile floor in kitchen they keep on getting scratched  using diamond on  the tile. Also car sitting on my drive way  someone  broke in to break all car locks in door. we just recently changed door lucks through the whole house they still enter in no matter what. They throw coffee on the walls throgh out the house.There  was even and incident of human s*** put in  of our beds beds. They continue to scratch all of out vecicles when we arent present we could be shoppen or just going for something too eat. WE also put cameras and that didnt do no good they no how to get around that too. Anyway this is been going on since 2007 today is 2014. I beleive my rights have been provoked from the ploice in chandler and including casagrande  police and pinal county. They have tracking system on your car so they no where u go at all times. They also have tracking devices in our house and can listen to all of our conversations. I haven never broken the here in arizona ever i em originally from Iowa an i had a drunk driven conviction. So these cops broke the law and they still keeping breaken the law. I will never give in too this crooked cops ever. Can u imagine the judges that are involved with these cops too. They all are corruptive. I will hold my ground and i still beleive in america. I pledge the allegiance to the flag of the Unied States Of America and too the republic for which it stands one nation under God in divisible and with liberty and justice for all.

chandler police entering when not at home

AUTHOR: jim - ()

still today they keep entering into our house when not at home. Todays date 6/5/2013.