Complaint Review: change-my address.com

• Reported By: JDV — Plymouth
change-my address.com
Unknown Unknown, Ohio United States of America

change-my address.com Rip-OFF just got more expensive $19!! Unknown, Ohio

Just went on the "change-my-address.com" web site and thinking I'm on the postal service website I changed my address and only by chance found out in the next few minutes that I was charge $19.00 for the change. When I called they said they would not refund the amount and that the charge is clearly stated in the first portion of the copy on the site.

The amount was there but I would not say it's clear. Worse is when I asked what did I get for the $19 the lady said you get discounts from major retailers & lost mail tracking ...what? $19!!! Really!

You know it's a scam company when they don't list an address or a place of business and the registration owner of their domain name is private.

So I get to track them down...this will be fun.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/change-my-addresscom/Unknown-Ohio-/change-my-addresscom-Rip-OFF-just-got-more-expensive-19-Unknown-Ohio-1044273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on change-my address.com