Complaint Review: Change-of-address

• Reported By: Candra — Santee California
Change-of-address
120-2 West Central Winter Haven, Florida USA

Change-of-address SCAM!!! Do not use this site! Winter Haven Florida

I signed up for this service in early December 2013. My credit card was charged the next day for $29.95.  As of mid-February I have still not received any forwarded mail or any other information regarding my account or the services they offer.

I called and spoke with Joe.  He informed me that my account was flagged for non-payment.  Which is odd because my card was in fact charged.  He told me he needed to look into the matter from the "back end" of their computers.  He then told me that I would received an email within 24 hours to confirm my refund and I would receive the refund in 5-7 days.  That didn't happen.

One week later, I called back I spoke to Joe again.  He basically went through the same song and dance with me and told me again that I would be receiving and email and my refund.  That didn't happen.

3 days later,  I called back again... I spoke to Michele.  When I explained the situation he promptly told me that the accounting department had left for the day and that I should call back on Tuesday since Monday was a Holiday.  Yeah, that I should call back.  Definitely not good customer service!

Today, February 20th I called back again and spoke with Katie.  She was by far the most discourteous, unpolished and rude representative I have ever spoken to. EVER.  Speaking as a professional, she has absolutely no place working in a call center setting or any job for that matter.  When I explained the situation and told her this would be the last time I call and then I would involve my attorney.  She bluntly laughed at the suggestion that I would get my attorney involved over $29.95.  Funny right?!?  My brother is my attorney so I have no problem getting him involved!  After informing me that she had gave me a fake name, she hung up on me.  Clearly she has a lot of growing up to do and needs to get a bit more experience to kick her in the ass and teach her some respect.

When I immediately called back I got Vanessa who then kindly transferred me to Tom.  He claimed to be the manager of the call center.  Hmmmmm, we'll see.  Once again I explained the situation and he informed me that he would also need to go investigate in the "back end" of the computer and would need to call me back.  I asked when I can expect a call?  He asked for 2 hours...

Regardless of whether or not I ever receive my owed refund is irrelevant.  This company is a joke and the employees are a joke.

Go to USPS.com and file your change of address there for $1.  So easy and painless.  You'll start getting your mail asap.  Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Change-of-address/Winter-Haven-Florida-33880/Change-of-address-SCAM-Do-not-use-this-site-Winter-Haven-Florida-1125073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Change-of-address