Complaint Review: changemyaddress.com

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Freebird —
changemyaddress.com

changemyaddress.com Rip me off, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I got ripped off too!

Do not use these people as it's a ripoff and they charged my card $19.95 to change my address and they are not even affiliated with the real United States Post office. Please read the fine print and all the USPS charges is one dollar. So don't let them full you as it's just a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/changemyaddresscom/internet/changemyaddresscom-Rip-me-off-Internet-1043782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on changemyaddress.com

I got ripped off too!

AUTHOR: Stihl6 - ()

This company or call it scam (changemyaddress.com) got me for $19.99 on May 13, 2013 as well.  I was changing my elderly mothers address to her current Rest Home and was in a hurry.  thats how these scams capitalize.  Search engines need to somehow weed these out!  Oh well, live and learn.  Im still debating on whether I should request new credit card number so they dont charge me monthly  or something crazy like that.