Complaint Review: Channan Frankle / hustler strip club

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: jim7 — Laguna beach California
Channan Frankle / hustler strip club
5969 dean Martin dr Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Channan Frankle / hustler strip club Shan Scammed by hustler strip club / Shannan frankle hooker Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: What are you b****ing about?

I went into hustler strip club with a friend and i was new to Las Vegas and a stripper / hooker asked me if I would like company this evening and I said sure I honestly was new to the game so she game to the rio hotel and said it would be 600$ for full sex I was surprised and put in the spot so I have her the money then she said she needed to barrow money to pay her rent and phone bill / car payment and said she would be my girlfriend here in vegas and pay me back and she made a big scene at the hotel so o loaned her the money ( no sex), then she asked again for more help for her car payment I said I had no more money and guess what she made a bigger scene in hotel and did not hear from her again until one day I got a text which was sent to me by accident here it is (

She sent this by accident to me

So what about the money u spent at hustler? Or at best buy? Or at Louis vuitton? or the cash u spent at mac or Victorias secret? And u have the nerve to call security on me when u handed me the $1500 as a gift for Valentine's Day mybday, ???? Wow ur amazing. [continued below]....

..... Or the money u give to ur friend who works for glitters n gultch? But u tell me were dating? all u did was try to make me look like a prostitute when u were the one mad for personal reasons that should have had nothing to do w me. I really cared but what if I was arrested for nothing and jayson had no mom. I would have been arrested for a gift u gave me for Valentine's Day and my bday? Wow I'm shocked) So then i text her back saying you have the wring guy and she says and i quote (welcome to vegas ) !!

This was another guy she hustled after the money ran out from me and yes I was stupid but I felt bad and she was a good hustler and has not paid me back any money and I want it back and it is sad that the hustler club hires hookers like this who rip off customers. so please be aware of the hustler club if your new to vegas and Do Not hook up with or get near a girl named real name (Channan Frankle ) stage name (Chan )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Channan-Frankle-hustler-strip-club/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Channan-Frankle-hustler-strip-club-Shan-Scammed-by-hustler-strip-club-Shannan-frankle-1125921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Channan Frankle / hustler strip club

What are you b****ing about?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You hooked up with a stripper and when she asked you for money you GAVE it to her!! This is not a ripoff because you willingly gave a stranger money for sex and other favors which you did not get - you got burned so get over it.