Complaint Review: characters.net

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kourosh — Evans Georgia United States of America
characters.net

characters.net Characters.net is a scam Internet

*Author of original report: They Delivered Account, Was Sent To Moneybookers Email

order number: 144825

I purchased an 85 Enchanter account (everquest) on Wednesday night. I received confirmation that the payment went through moneybookers almost immediately  so was expecting a quick delivery. nothing for the few hours i stayed up, nothing after i woke up, nothing after i was done with work... So i TRIED to contact customer service, it's a JOKE. they have the button that says Live 24 hour customer support, but all it really is is a link that directly takes you to email them instead claiming "all representatives are busy assisting other customers" except they're busy literally any time of the day... go ahead and try for yourself there is no customer service. So I email them a couple different times as I'm worried about my order now, wanting to see what's the hold up. I get nothing for a day, then i get 4 emails all automatically generated referring me to the FAQ on their website. I of course have already read this so they provided no assistance at all. I wake up friday morning and check the status of my order through their website and it says DELIVERED! What??? i received no account, no email from them what so ever except for their automatically generated garbage. If Characters.net would like to make things right ASAP please feel free to contact me, but that seems laughable at this moment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/charactersnet/internet/charactersnet-Charactersnet-is-a-scam-Internet-861286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on characters.net

They Delivered Account, Was Sent To Moneybookers Email

AUTHOR: dave - (USA)

Wanted To Update This Complaint:

It appears that they had delivered my account from the start. The issue was that they sent the account information to my Moneybookers Email Address which was different from the Email Address I was replying to them with. All is good and they did end up delivering on time, just they sent it to my moneybookers email.

Will use their services again in the future!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC