Complaint Review: characters.net

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: delruth — fernley Nevada
Internet USA

characters.net loot.inc Characters.net aka loot inc. Scammed me out of $134 they used to be legit now they scam. Internet

So about a week ago I bought an account for EVE online from characters.net I paid $134 and i never recieved the account I bought. The sad thing about this is that I have used this company before in early 2012 (around january-feb) and they always came through.

I am not sure what happened to this company but after doing some research on the internet i have come to find out that others have been scammed, I have bought 2 world of warcraft accounts from them and they were delivered when i bought them, Now i go back and they appatently have turned into scammers. They are supposed to send a verification email with an order number and sales ID so you can track your order via website, i have yet to recieve this

. I have also tried to contact them via facebook fan page and via website support. It's an automated chat system that says "all agents are currently unavailable at this time" or some load of crap. I will be contacting the bank and moneybookers to try and get my money back if at all and trying to take appropriate legal action if nessisary. Be wary of this website/company they are not legit anymore!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/charactersnet/internet/charactersnet-lootinc-Charactersnet-aka-loot-inc-Scammed-me-out-of-134-they-used-to-b-1053093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on characters.net