Complaint Review: charity vending

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — cameron North Carolina
charity vending
800 Grand Ave Carlsbad, California USA

charity vending wayne and james This company sent me the wrong boxes and when I called they said they would send me the correct boxes. I never recieved them, Each time I called no one would answer the phone, had to use a different phone to get through.. Never received the replacement boxes that they claimed to have sent. They gave us a charity to work with, I called and they said charity vending wasn't allowed to use their name and that they were using their logo illegally and they were trying to stop them. Called UPS and they said person must have made a shipping label because wasn't shipped. Carlsbad California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Everything was sent. UPS tracking #'s are furnished. False alligations

Ordered charity boxes from a company named charity vending. When boxes came half of them were blank called charity vending and they said it must have been a printing error and they would replace them. They sent email with a tracking number and when to receive them. I never did.  I was told by charity vending to check with UPS, when I did the computer said that it was a label made up  then I talked to an operator at UPS and they put me on hold for about 30 minutes and they hung up. This is why I am putting in this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/charity-vending/Carlsbad-California-92008/charity-vending-wayne-and-james-This-company-sent-me-the-wrong-boxes-and-when-I-called-t-1069786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on charity vending

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Everything was sent. UPS tracking #'s are furnished. False alligations

AUTHOR: James Ito - ()

Customer received package within 2 weeks. Some of the vending units were blank (no printing on them). It was a printing error, sent from us by mistake. We quickly sent out replacement boxes right away. We have furnished proof from UPS showing that all items were indeed delivered. It would not be in ours or any other company's best interest to forge a UPS label, as this customer suggests.

We always answer and return all phone calls as fast as we possibly can. It is our policy to assist customers every step of the way. We did initially field calls from this customer, and we felt the customer was satisfied. Never heard from the customer again, which led us to think the problem had been resolved.

We have no idea which charity this customer called. Not all charities have vending outreach programs available. We furnish a list of only charities that have vending outreach programs available. Vendors should only work with charities that have vending outreach programs.

CONCLUSION: Charity Vending provides a valuable service by offering a legitimate way to for individuals to make money while helping charity.