Complaint Review: Charles Rodgers

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dreya King — Rochester New York
Charles Rodgers
225 Laurelwood drive Rochester, New York USA

Charles Rodgers, GlobalModelphotography Charles Rodgers sent me an email concerning a modeling opportunity in which there would be a photoshoot held in New York. He sent me a $2500 dollar check for a flight ticket and hotel. I deposited that money into my bank account. 3 days afterwards he demanded I resend his money to him; in which so I did. The day after I resent Charles rodgers all of his $2500, The check bounced and I lost $2500 from my account. My personal income in which I worked hard to gain. I am a college student with loans that I now have to take out more loans. I filed a police report but Charles Ridgers disconnected his phone therefore I was unable to get in contact him and pursue charges. Manhattan New York

Charles Rodgers sent me an email concerning a modeling opportunity in New york in which there would be a photoshoot and I was chosen as one of the models. I accepted his offer. He sent me a $2500 check for a flight ticket and for hotel reservations. I deposited that money into my bank.3 days after doing so, Charles demanded I resend him his money. In which I did. I resent Charles Rodgers the total amount of $2500. The day after this occured, the check he had sent me bounced, taking $2500 out of my bank account. My personal income in which I worked hard to gain being a college student with loans akready, I had to now take out more loans thanks to greedy Charles Rodgers. I contacted the police and filed a report in which I gave them Charles Rodgers's contact inormation; however his phone was disconnected and Ii was not able to contact Charles again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Rodgers/Rochester-New-York-14626/Charles-Rodgers-GlobalModelphotography-Charles-Rodgers-sent-me-an-email-concerning-a-mod-1066295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Rodgers