• Report: #232065

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:Riverside California
Charter Communications
7337 Central Ave. Riverside, California U.S.A.

Charter Communications Slow installs, missed appointments, lies, no calls back Riverside California

Called and scheduled service to be installed on 1/16/2007. Services were supposed to be installed within a four hour window from 1PM until 5:00PM. Keep in mind my front door was open from 1:00PM until 4:00PM ish. At 1:00PM PST, I get a phone call from Charter stating that I'm not home, and asking when I will be. First of all they called my home phone number!! Secondly, I specifically made sure I was home from 11:00AM until now. It's 5:44PM PST, and no show yet after 5 phone calls. Also, I keep getting promises of people calling me back and no calls, this is after of course 4 out of the 5 times I called being told that they are "only about 20 minutes away". charter sucks!!

Justin
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/Riverside-California-92504/Charter-Communications-Slow-installs-missed-appointments-lies-no-calls-back-Riverside-C-232065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications