Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Zentura — Casper Wyoming
Charter Communications
12405 Powerscourt Dr. St. Louis, Missouri USA

Charter Communications I'm in Casper, WY & have Charter for my internet service, as there is not other high speed service available. But there service just doesn't work. St. Louis Missouri

I live in Casper, WY & have Charter Communications for my internet service as there is no other service available if you want high speed internet.

Bottom line is their service doesn't work.

They use deceptive advertising, by saying you get these really hign speeds, but when your service runs slower than dial-up, they tell you they don't guarantee any speed.

Now today, my internet wasn't running right at all. Pages wouldn't load or if they did it took 15 min. & they wouldn't load completely. Or so slow your browser would time out & quit trying to load.

I called Charter & was on hold for over two hours. They told me that they are doing maintenance that is going to take months & the speed was going to be extremely slow. Plus, they were just plain rude. They also told me that they wouldn't adjust my bill during this time

I pay a high fee of $55. a month for internet service, which I'm going to be paying for internet service that for all intents & purposes is basically unusable.

Please post this so that if others have any choice as to internet service to not use Charter.

And if there is anything you can do, it sure would help.

I'm sorry I can't provide you with a phone number as I can't get their page to come up.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/St-Louis-Missouri-63131/Charter-Communications-Im-in-Casper-WY-have-Charter-for-my-internet-service-as-there-1122813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications