Complaint Review: Charter Communications

12405 Powerscourt St. Louis, Missouri United States of America
  • Phone: 314-965-0055
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Charter Communications Quote price not same as billed price,increased price of package, charged for serives I didn't make,Inconsistant service help St. Louis, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Billing Help

Every time I call chater communications, I get representives from different states. None locally.

I was quoted a guarenteed price on a 2 yr package and two months later, they raised the rate. The price quoted over the phone was not the same price I was billed.

I was billed for services I never used and when I called them about it, they said I could not be credited for that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/St-Louis-Missouri-63131/Charter-Communications-Quote-price-not-same-as-billed-priceincreased-price-of-package-c-974890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications

Billing Help

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (USA)

Hello Dianne,

My name is Abby Catron, and I am a Senior Social Media Specialist for Charter.  I understand the importance of making sure that your bill is correct.  Please give me an opportunity to help straighten this out.  I will work very hard to resolve your concern in order to restore your faith in Charter.   You can reach me by sending an e-mail to Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com with your name, address, and phone number on the account, as well as the best number to reach you.  Also, please put CharterAbby RipOff Report Dianne in the subject line so that I can keep an eye out for the e-mail.

Here is a link to the Charter Social Media Team webpage for your reference: http://www.charter.com/Umatter2Charter.

Looking forward to resolving your concerns,

Abby Catron