Complaint Review: charter communications

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Iwasrippedoff — stockbridge Georgia
charter communications
Stockbridge, Georgia USA

charter communications Charter TV scam artists billing for services not ordered Stockbridge Georgia

Constantly billing for services that were never ordered and billing extra for service

That is automatically included.

I have been with this arrogant company for well over 3 years.

My bill has never been consistant, they  charge me every month for dvr services that I never ordered,

Every month ,I would call them to resolves this issue, they tell me that they will credit the account.

The next month they would rebill me again for the same bogus service. They also are charging me 10 dollars more for 30 meg service that has always been included as per thier advertising 'up to 30mb service'

Everytime that I would call they try to sell more services to me so they can hipe up the bill.

Currently I am paying about twice thier advertised price plus 10 dollars more to insure thier standard 30mb service for internet,

And another 25.00 dollars for dvr service that was never ordered, I am tired of calling to speak with arrogant people, I don't mind paying my fare share, I just can't stand when I am being ripped off, with little recorse on my end, there is no other company that is allowed to sell cable service.

This company should be sued, I would be willing to join a class action suit to get this company legit. I like cable far more than satellite, it is unfare that there is only one choice for a cable provider, especially a dishonest one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/charter-communications/Stockbridge-Georgia-30281/charter-communications-Charter-TV-scam-artists-billing-for-services-not-ordered-Stockbrid-1070825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on charter communications