Complaint Review: Charter Funding Loan Toolbox

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:St. Paul Minnesota
Charter Funding Loan Toolbox
7601 France Ave S Edina, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 952-674-2021
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Eric Mitchell,Charter Funding Loan Toolbox, Mortgage Con, Scammer, Theif, Manipulator, Smoke'in mirrors, Edina, Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False and Slanderous Claim

Eric Mitchell would lie and steal money from his family if it made him look better or got him ahead! He has, according to Eric his family is his co-workers. What a sham! Eric you have lied and deceived every one in your life, including all of the Loan Toolbox subscribers. What a scam you have tried to pull on everyone. It's out now, it won't be much longer for you in your cumbersome world.

Eric Mitchell is portrayed as an EXPERT on the loan toolbox closing 72 million in loan volume in 2006? Another lie fabricated by Eric Mitchell! He hasn't closed 72 million in volume in all of 2005 & 2006! HA HA HAA! F U Eric Mitchell, your cards on on the table now B***!

Past Client
St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Funding-Loan-Toolbox/Edina-Minnesota-55435/Eric-MitchellCharter-Funding-Loan-Toolbox-Mortgage-Con-Scammer-Theif-Manipulator-Smo-243450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Funding Loan Toolbox

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

You have signed your claim as an anonymous past client...why would you write such slanderous accusations and then not stand behind them? There is absolutely no truth to your claim as is displayed by you taking an anonymous position.

Whoever you are, please know that I plan to pursue all legal remedies to stop you from making further false claims. Your statements are clearly false which is proven by the fact that you have chosen to post these claims as a past client. My past clients would have no access to my relationship with Loan Toolbox and my production numbers. These are issues that a true past client would never care about.

My business is an open book and I welcome any and all questions regarding my production.

And finally, the fact that you would talk about my family in a negative way displays that you have some sort of personal grudge rather than a business concern.

Whoever you are, I would welcome the opportunity to find out what happened for you to have such an emotional vendetta. Feel free to contact me directly at emitchell@eric-mitchell.com.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds