brick

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Charter — Sydney
Charter
20 Maas St Sydney, Australia

Charter 8K filed listed payment for works which I never received ($50,000) My son invested, no shares received Sydney Australia

RVPL / Cary Lee Peterson, promised shares for works completed ($50,000) which was listed in a public 8 K filing and I have never seen the shares or the value of the monies. My son purchased shares which were never registered as being purchased(we have receipts and correspondance) and the shares have still not been issued for more than a year now. We have not been able to trade shares to obtain monies back as we dont have shares to sell.

Correspondance is repeatedly ignored by the office of RVPL presumabely because we are Australians, allies and supporters  of America but because we are in a different country we can be ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter/Sydney-/Charter-8K-filed-listed-payment-for-works-which-I-never-received-50000-My-son-investe-1068528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter