Complaint Review: Chase Bank

3100 West Broad St Columbus, Ohio USA
  • Phone: 614-248-2630
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank Debi LonswaiSouthiva Sopraseuth Conniving Rip Off Bi*hes Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: You're not alone, there are thousands of us

The Chase Bank branch at:
3100 West Broad St
Columbus OH 43204
Has a top notch staff however Debi Lonswai / Branch Manager, Southiva Sopraseuth / Relationship Banker are two lying, conniving, con bi*hes period.
Here's a brief of what these two assholes pulled on my company:
I went to Chase Bank at 3100 West Broad on 04/01/13 to open a business account, Southiva Sopraseuth greeted me and set up my new account.
She steered to me to a credit card processing company “PaymenTech” who proceeded to f*k me out of 2.7% processing fees and make me wait for and unheard of 48 hours to deposit my money.
On top of that “PaymenTech” does not process past Thursday, that means if I run a credit card through late on Thursday I gotta wait till the following Tuesday before the transaction deposits to my account.
And then when “PaymenTech” doesn't run your company into the f*king ground, these two conniving bi*hes send ADP Payroll to see you.
Get this, ADP payroll is “partnered” with Chase Bank and Southiva Sopraseuth and Debi Lonswai send in Mr GQ model Hunter Vinsel while I'm out of the office.
Hunter Vinsel proceeds to con my secretary into signing off on a contract along with permission to automatic bank debit my account, then this sneaky f*ker begins stealing money out of my account.
I called and complained for 2 months to Debi Lonswai and Southiva Sopraseuth to please stop letting this con man take my money.
They would do nothing, and to tell you the honest truth I think that both of these bi*hes are f*king this sneaky motherf*ker.
Finally I get called into Chase Bank at 3100 West Broad, Columbus OH 43204 and Debi Lonswai has the balls to tell me my account has been frozen along with all my money?
These a*holes are holding onto $2,895.00 of my money that I need to make payroll with, and I was told by a Chase Bank rep in the Philippines not to expect to get my money back till next month sometime.
If that isn's enough bullsh* for you, get this.
Debi Lonswai is married to a Marysville Police officer, and I have been informed by one of Debi Lonswai's co-workers that this officer illegally ran my name through NCIC ( national crime information center) and INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) for priors, as well as full background profile.
Using departmental computers for personal probing, stalking, and vendetta making is unethical and a felony.
I contacted the State Police and was told that the FBI kind of frowns on corrupt city cops, I don't think the Internal Affairs department will like this either.
I'm suing all these motherf*kers, reporting them to every government agency I can think of and blasting this bullsh* as loud and as far as I possible can on the Internet, and news media.
Have a nice day and f*k you too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank/Columbus-Ohio-43204/Chase-Bank-Debi-LonswaiSouthiva-Sopraseuth-Conniving-Rip-Off-Bihes-Columbus-Ohio-1068650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank

You're not alone, there are thousands of us

AUTHOR: Sarah51 - ()

I wish I had better news for you about your Chase disaster and the stealing of your information and money by your Chase crooks.  Fact is, it doesn't get better.  But, I'm thinking even I should use Attornies more and keep one on retainer for just these situations ( with any bank, these days)!

My story with Chase is different but the sneakiness, crimes and dishonest employees are pretty much the same as yours and quite accurate. Let's pray for each other.

I had a local bank manager steal something very important from me too, to my case.  When I went in a sought his help.   But, luckily I know how they train these people to be devious.  In that I made many copies to protect myself and always do.  Too hard to describe my situation and it's still all pending for me.  Plus I have something on them.  You my dear victim need evidence.  You need leverage.  Probably not a nice way to put this but basically I'm saying what do you have to black mail them? Find something !  It really can work.  My nightmare hopefully will be over very soon.