killing

• Reported By: nick — el cajon California United States of America
Chase bank/Washington Mutual
2644 Jamacha Road El Cajon, California United States of America

Chase bank/Washington Mutual Con Artists El Cajon , California

I was a customer of Washington Mutual/ Chase bank in 2008 and i just graduated High School and got a bunch of grad money so i decided to open a free checking account and that's when the troubles started. I deposited 2100 dollars and then i asked to have overdraft protection put on there so i wouldn't have to worry about getting overdraft fees if it ever went past $0.00 Balance. well apparently they never put overdraft protection on my account because a couple months later i got my account compromised and the person cleaned me out by depositing and withdrawing money electronically. and also racked up 2700 dollars in debt. So i called Chase/Wamu to report the fraud and they told me they would start a investigation and i said OK. well a few days later they reversed the money and put me in 2700 dollar debt. They didn't bring perjury charges against me or anything which is odd considering if they think i made it up or etc. to reverse it to -2700. i don't know any other reason why they would put me in debt beside something sinister. these actions seem very suspicious and questionable to me.If any attorneys are reading I welcome your response. They also reported me to Chexs and ruined my credit in the process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-bankWashington-Mutual/El-Cajon-California-92019/Chase-bankWashington-Mutual-Con-Artists-El-Cajon-California-624638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase bank/Washington Mutual