Complaint Review: chase fullfillment aka vantage or advantage credit services

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: C M — Teaneck New Jersey United States of America
chase fullfillment aka vantage or advantage credit services
Glendale, Colorado United States of America

chase fullfillment , vantage or advantage credit services JP Morgan Chase, Chase Mortgage, Chase Home Finance, Chase Fulfillment Center Chase - chasing after a straight answer after 1 YEAR since application Glendale, Colorado

I have the first letter that my documents were received by Chase dated May 11, 2009!!  They needed more information.

I sent the additional information. I sent information again in September.  Surprise Surprise!  they needed more information in December.  In mid-February I was told that my request was in the last phase and they should have the property assessment soon and an answer for me by March 30.

When I called in early April I was told that the property assessment request was not sent out and that I should not have been given a date that the final determination would be gdelivered.  Yes, they understand my frustration and they're very sorry.  It takes 30-60 days after they receive information for the review.  I asked if it's 30-60 days why has mine been with them all this time and I have no answer.  We're sorry, we understand your frustration, but we have so many applications.  That's not my problem.  They sure can process all those payments without any problem.

I asked how many applicants have actually received a mortgage modification - of course, no answer.

I am tired of this game and let them know it, not that it matters.  Their script tells them what to say in response to the complaints.  The plan, as it seems to me, is to keep asking for more information so that each applicant gets sick of the run around and they can close the file.  They tried closing my file by telling me that I didn't send the required information on time.  HAH!! I sent it express mail and I had the proof that it was received on time.  30-60 days to review the received information.  Great. now it's May and they want more information.

President Obama, is this what you had in mind to help those of us who are between a rock and a hard place?  I was told that it's better not to miss payments and that if my mortgage modification request is in process, they won't foreclose.  YEAH, right.

I've been lied to by Chase a few times already, do I trust in that statement?  I'll take more $$ out of my 401K to make sure my kids have a place to  call home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chase-fullfillment-aka-vantage-or-advantage-credit-services/Glendale-Colorado-80246/chase-fullfillment-vantage-or-advantage-credit-services-JP-Morgan-Chase-Chase-Mortgage-599691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chase fullfillment aka vantage or advantage credit services