Complaint Review: chase home mortgage

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2011

• Reported By: Rdillon — Kingwood Texas U.S.A.
chase home mortgage
123 main new york, New York United States of America

chase home mortgage chase home Chase added a escrow to my mortgage new york, New York

Chase added a escrow to my mortgage I was delinquent in tax only 6 months. Harris county let you got 3 years b4 they consider legal action. Long story short I have the money to pay off all the taxes but Chase wont remove the escrow account. Isa there any legal council that handles this. This is a CONVENTIONAL loan. I live in Texas if there is a way to use homestead laws to resolve this? My payment is 2.5 times as much any I will have to sell or lose this property. Please contact with help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2011 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chase-home-mortgage/new-york-New-York-/chase-home-mortgage-chase-home-Chase-added-a-escrow-to-my-mortgage-new-york-New-York-731712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chase home mortgage