• Report: #1091988

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: hhaminc — north hollywood California
chase paymentech
14221 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75254 , Select State/Province USA

chase paymentech withheld funds paid without notice, verification or refund. dallas texas

Beggining with the facts, Ive have chase paymentech for 2 mo after being referred to them from my bank chase. I thought this would be a perfect marrage having both bank and credit card payment with the same company. Wrong. I should write this on chase for not getting involve from the first time. First it took 3 weeks to approve my application which its suppose to take 3 days. Next paymentech send a thrid party to my house without arrangements and explaining this was a random pick. Then on the first payment they had the wrong account and took over a week to pay me. Quite frankly I have nothing nice to say about chase paymentech other the I wouldnt tell my worst enemy about there services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chase-paymentech/Select-StateProvince/chase-paymentech-withheld-funds-paid-without-notice-verification-or-refund-dallas-texas-1091988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chase paymentech