Complaint Review: Chase Quicken Visa

• Updated: Sat, November 14, 2009

• Reported By: Randall — New York New York USA
Chase Quicken Visa
P.O. Box 15298 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Chase Quicken Visa Quicken Visa is shifting burden of credit card security from them to me by frequently declining charges and putting holds on account. Wilmington, Delaware

JP Morgan/Chase took over my Quicken Visa Account from CitiBank in June, 2008, and I've been getting credit card declines, robo security calls and account holds ever since. In the years that the Quicken Visa was managed by Citibank, I was never declined and I was rarely contacted to check suspicious activity. When Chase took over the card, vendors who just charge my card began to call me to say that my card was declined. I phoned to complain a few times, but nothing was really done. My card is declined at gas stations, business vendors, google ad words, etc. It doesn't matter that these are places where I have a history of using the card. Every time this happens I'm forced to call the number on the back of the card and tell them what charges I've recently made so they can remove the hold from the card. There's never been anything close to a fraudulent charge, but they've taken hours of my time. They're shifting the security burden from them to me - using my time instead of using good practices. I'm going to switch to another card as soon as I use my rewards points.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Quicken-Visa/Wilmington-Delaware-/Chase-Quicken-Visa-Quicken-Visa-is-shifting-burden-of-credit-card-security-from-them-to-m-523672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Quicken Visa