Complaint Review: chase - washington mutual

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: yenisel — miami Florida United States of America
chase - washington mutual

chase - washington mutual debit card fraud Internet

add me to the list. on nov 30 this year, my check card was used. i realized that my bank acct was overdeawn because two day later the bank decided to e mail me. who ever used my check card took $620 in two days. i filed a claim and of course it was denied b/c the transaction were done correctly and authorized. of they were done correctly b/c they hade my pin # . i also file a police report but still when i call the claim department they told me there was nothing else i could do. they would not give me my money back. if this goes to trial i want to be there. is not fair that all my savings are gone. and i still owed all the fees the charge total of 800 together with the fraud transactions. this is something that sould be investigate deep. this bank is a fraud. i am sure they are invold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chase-washington-mutual/internet/chase-washington-mutual-debit-card-fraud-Internet-537713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chase - washington mutual