Complaint Review: chc of florida

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Allen — West Palm Beach Florida
chc of florida
2012 corporate Lane suite 108 Naperville,IL 60563 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA

chc of florida Coventry Healthcare of Florida The company caused me to loose at least 90 Hours of work and medical and mental problems to our family Harrisburg,Florida and many other states Nationwide

CHC of Florida cancelled my Medical Insurance by no fault of my own.They admitted that they made a bad mistake. it took me over 2 weeks to get it resolved.It took me over 30 phone calls and my whole family could not go to the Doctor or fill our perscriptions.My wife is diabetic on insulin and has many other condisions. I have had a heart attack and Cancer. Also sleep apnea,High blood pressure,4 herniated dics,Gout,Arthritis,brusitis,urinary problems,Bone spurs in my feet.Massave Bunions and bones growing in my feet in between my toes on the bottom of my feet.Bad knees,Bad Anxiety,etc. I have not been able to wear shoes for about 5 years. I have to use slippers and can't wear socks because of the burning and pain. I lost thousands of dollars because of their admitted mistake.

Because of the disconnect of their departments and the lack of action because of bad policy it caused many problems to my family and myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chc-of-florida/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17106/chc-of-florida-Coventry-Healthcare-of-Florida-The-company-caused-me-to-loose-at-least-90-1125306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chc of florida