Complaint Review: Cheadle and Cheadle law firm

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: tjf — Nebraska United States of America
Cheadle and Cheadle law firm
2404 Crestmoor rd Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Cheadle and Cheadle law firm Dudley Cheadle, Evalina Cheadle, John R. Cheadle Rip OFF!!! outstanding intrest rates, large down payment wouldn't accept an amount per month I could afford to pay without causing undo hardship Nashville, Tennessee

I have been dealing with these people for 10 years now. They are trying to renew my judgment at the last minute. I live 4 states away and they expect me to be in court. I have paid numerous amounts of cash to them only to have the interest rate skyrocket to where I can't get my drivers license back. i had my drivers license revoked in the state of Tennessee going on 10 years now. I got it back in 2005 for a year.These people think they can push people around and cause hardships on a person..garnishing wages, taking money from bank accounts. When I did send a payment it didnt matter because the interest was larger then the payment anyways. now I have about a $16,000 judgment which started as an $3500 principal they will not settle they want the full amount plus all interest!! I put down $2,000 back in 2010 to try and get my drivers license back and not even in the state of Tennessee I had obtained a non owners sr-22 insurance policy due to not having a vehicle and paid the reinstatement fee of $250 I started sending $100 payments but then they lost a payment finally they figured out it went to an account Mr John Cheadle had obtained from another company and they put the $100 payment to that account. I am so tired of this law firm! someone please wreck this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheadle-and-Cheadle-law-firm/Nashville-Tennessee-/Cheadle-and-Cheadle-law-firm-Dudley-Cheadle-Evalina-Cheadle-John-R-Cheadle-Rip-OFF-911881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheadle and Cheadle law firm