Complaint Review: Cheap and Clean Auto Sales

1816 nw 38th avenue ft. lauderdale, Florida USA
  • Phone: 954-530-4230
  • Web:
  • Category: Mechanics

Cheap and Clean Auto Sales, Peter Williams and Jack, The mechanics at this scam company Please, listen to me everyone, anyone who can read this DO NOT go to this place for anything and I do mean anything! These people are rip off artists in the highest. First of all, they are totally unprofesional. I took my car in for what I thought was a wiring problem and was told that this fellow Jack was the wiring specialist. Peter Williams, the owner's brother took me to Advance Auto to pick up parts, wires and plugs that they said were the problem. I purchased them and they took all day during the job. Would not let me observe what was happening with my car nor did they give me the old parts back.  I resent the fact that the mechanic Jack tried to hit on me over and over. What a terrible situation I found myself in just for wanting to get my car repaired. Women, All respectful women do not go there and anyone else. They have not a clue about cars . I am drawing from what was done to my car. I plan to pursue every option afforded to me to get my money back and tell others to be weary of these ripoff con artists. ft. lauderdale Florida

I want to warn everyone to stay away from Cheap and Clean Auto Sales.  Its mechanics, Peter Williams and Jack, both Jamicians are the biggest rip off artists I have ever come in contact with.  They have not a clue about how to repair a vehicle.  I went in after being referred to the fellow Jack who was suppose to be an expert on wiring.  Peter Williams, the owner's brother took me to Advance Auto to purchase spark plugs and wires.  They yank the wires off and did not know how to get them back on.  Peter came into the office to ask his neice, the office manager to look up the diagram for installing the wires.  I was there all day.  I left in the late afternoon for an appointment about 5 miles away.  The car stopped on me 4 to 5 times going and the same coming back to there place of business.  Infact, it stopped in the street as I was turning in to the auto shop and Peter went out and brought it in.  After another lengthy stay,  I was told the car was fine. I left for home only to have to come back the next day.  Again an all day stay.  I attempted to leave had to turn around and come back same problem.  This time the Owner told me that they had left to get a strap to tie down a hose that was causing air to escape and that would solve my problem.  The car lasted all of 1 day.  They took my money and did nothing! Really  they made the problem worse.  The fellow Jack, called me at home to tell me that their diagnostic equipment was broken and he could not determine why the engine light was still coming on. They never told me that before working on my car.   These people are totally unprofessional and should never be in business, ripping off people.  I am a better mechanic and I am not one, so please understand they know NOTHING about car repairs.

Jack's biggest claim to fame is attempting to hit on women, I suppose.  Because that was my experience.  He is just a poor excuse of a mechanic and really contemptible.  I wish I had never heard of these folk and I am determined to do all I can to get my money back and warn people not to go there.  They are augumentive and plain lousy.

In my opinion these people should not be in America ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-and-Clean-Auto-Sales/ft-lauderdale-Florida-33311/Cheap-and-Clean-Auto-Sales-Peter-Williams-and-Jack-The-mechanics-at-this-scam-company-P-1065893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap and Clean Auto Sales